Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Portarlington??

Options
  • 09-12-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

Can anyone personally recommend a good one??? I can look in the phone book and find some but I prefer a personal recommendation when it's something like a dentist :D

And I'd prefer one that doesn't have a butcher's sign at the front of the surgery please :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

The one on the tullamore road next to roma chipper 0578645401 i think is number.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭port

The one on the tullamore road next to roma chipper 0578645401 i think is number.

Name is Jerome O'Sullivan and I can personally recommend him too.He's excellent imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

+1 on the one next to roma he is great only thing is waiting for appointment if your in pain... Ive also used one on jessop street in portlaoise have to say he was very good also especially for nervous people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 pnd82

i was told 10week waiting list for dentist in port, heading to dentist in newry instead cheaper and no crazy waiting list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

undecided wrote: »
    +1 on the one next to roma he is great only thing is waiting for appointment if your in pain... Ive also used one on jessop street in portlaoise have to say he was very good also especially for nervous people.

+2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Thanks all :)

You're right though, I have an appointment for mid January which is their first available! No point in Newry, it's just a normal check up, nothing huge....hopefully :D

Advertisement