Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restrictions on two way radios

• 09-12-2009 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

as far as i know you need special permission from eygptian intelligence to use 2 way radios there, does anyone know what other countries have such restrictions in place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

aaya wrote: »
    as far as i know you need special permission from eygptian intelligence to use 2 way radios there, does anyone know what other countries have such restrictions in place?

I know Cuba had restrictions on them in the past, not sure if lifted recently. They will not let you bring in a GPS either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 aaya

hrmm, thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Moved from Travel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I know Cuba had restrictions on them in the past, not sure if lifted recently. They will not let you bring in a GPS either.
    Does this apply to phones with GPS? Do you have a source? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 aaya

in egypt, yes! my source is the guy in the store who had this gps/phone problem when he went to eyypt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It depends on type of Two way radio.

Advertisement