Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webtext Programmes

• 09-12-2009 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Can you please recommend a touchscreen wifi phone that u can download a proagramme/apllication onto to send webtexts . At the moment I am using an I phone with Eirtext pro but I need to buy a new phone and want to move away from the iphone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

guydub wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Can you please recommend a touchscreen wifi phone that u can download a proagramme/apllication onto to send webtexts . At the moment I am using an I phone with Eirtext pro but I need to buy a new phone and want to move away from the iphone.

You mean a webtext program that will allow you to send cheap/bulk texts? SMSdiscount is one program that was referred to me by the lads here.

Whats Eirtext pro like? Easy used on mobile device?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭guydub

Thanks for the Reply . Yes thats what i mean . a programme that allows u to send your webtext allocation from vodafone/meteor / 02 etc

Eirtext pro is easy to use , its very similar to the ordinary text programme that the I phone uses . i downloaded it using Cydia on the I phone
    Is there a programme that can be downloaded onto the desktop of a nokia or an lg phone etc.

Can " Cabbagetexter" be downloaded onto any make of wifi phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

guydub wrote: »

Can " Cabbagetexter" be downloaded onto any make of wifi phone

Ye, no problems that i know of. Doesnt have to be a wifi phone either, you can use a data connection on the network

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭guydub

Thanks for that
    Is there any good wifi phone out with a decent camera on it
    I dont like the Nokia 5800 , feels abit plasticky , the N97 looks alright , are the Lg or the HTC anybetter , I like the more metal glass screen feel on a phone

• Advertisement
Advertisement