Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turd Ferguson?

Options
  • 09-12-2009 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The banlist (which is available for public viewing) says:
    08-12-2009, 12:27 Turd Ferguson NEVER You were given a chance in the past Sparky

I don't really think that any mod or admin needs to justify a banning in Feedback or anywhere else. How would you like it if someone started asking about the specifics if you had been banned? It's not anybody else's business really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Iolar wrote: »
    Was just curious..that is all
    No probs Iolar. Just my 2¢.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yet more trolling and organised off site to troll The Ladies Lounge. We've previousl believed such things as "my drunken flatmate did it" and unbanned him but we wont be doing that this time. I doubt many will shed tears. It wont be the only fall out from this sort of ugly bullying.

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement