Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen nights- still welcome in KK???

Options
  • 09-12-2009 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'll always welcome a bevy of drunken women anyway :D

Seriously though, yeah I still see 'em floating around so I guess so. Probably the usual Paris-Texas to Langtons.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

I wouldnt say their welcome, but their still coming here every weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Most of the popular night spots won't let them in (Left Bank, Morrisons, Langtons) but there's enough places that do. Although those places are definitely down the lower end of the quality pub scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

About 2 years ago the town council in conjunction with a new garda superintendent decided to curb the pub closing times and discourage hens and stags from coming to Kilkenny. Approximately a year later when they realised how much money the town was loosing they changed their minds, the super moved on and the licencing laws are now back to normal.

Hens are still always coming and are welcome everywhere as long as they're not over the top with the fake boobs and noise. Its a bit quiet in that regard at the momment but thats because its winter. When march comes around Johns st will once again be full of hens and stags.

Come on down! We could use the business! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

screw the locals... just do it anyway

when i say 'screw the locals' that's not meant to be taken literally... :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

yee are all very welcome most pubs do specials like free shots or coctails for the hen ..............google "hen night in kilkenny"
    all that bs last year related to rowdy stags not hens.............

Advertisement