Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a GHD in Belfast

Options
  • 09-12-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Anyone know anywhere in Belfast to buy a GHD? It's for my wife :D They don't seem to sell them in the bigger stores like Argos. Do they only sell them in salons or something? Should they be around £100?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Sklarker wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere in Belfast to buy a GHD? It's for my wife :D They don't seem to sell them in the bigger stores like Argos. Do they only sell them in salons or something? Should they be around £100?

A friend of mine paid £135 for a GHD pink giftset in Peter Mark in Lisburn. I imagine a regular GHD on it's own is somewhere in the neighbourhood of £100 yeah. The ladies are all mad on the pink one at the mo btw...

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sklarker

consultech wrote: »
    A friend of mine paid £135 for a GHD pink giftset in Peter Mark in Lisburn. I imagine a regular GHD on it's own is somewhere in the neighbourhood of £100 yeah. The ladies are all mad on the pink one at the mo btw...
    Ahhh, Peter Marks. Great there's bound to be at least one in Belfast. Pink one sounds like the way to go! Cheers C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Sklarker wrote: »
    Ahhh, Peter Marks. Great there's bound to be at least one in Belfast. Pink one sounds like the way to go! Cheers C

Indeed. Such a gimmick, but you know girls and pink stuff.

The pink GHD is exclusive to PM as far as I know btw...

Advertisement