Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this GUBU or wha...?

Options
  • 09-12-2009 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭

CONCLUSION

A Cheann Comhairle, I want to recall the death earlier this year of Senator Ted Kennedy. Senator Kennedy was unquestionably one of the best friends Ireland ever had on Capitol Hill.

Today, in a modest way I would like to honour the memory of a great man from a great family. The Government will provide funding for a project at the Kennedy Homestead in Dunganstown, County Wexford from which his forefathers emigrated in the early nineteenth century. The development of this important visitor attraction will be a welcome boost to tourism in the South East.

The inauguration of John F Kennedy as President of the United States in nineteen sixty-one gave a powerful sense of hope, possibility and self-belief to Irish people all over the world.

W T F...?

Have I missed out on something here....?

Oh...and who exactly is John Trethowan.....?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

any independent TD or renegade FF TD in wexford he was buying off maybe

Advertisement