Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Notorious wrote: »
    Damn you guys!
    I've still another two papers to sit.

Ditto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I started my exams today. Bah, at least I've one done :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Tom65 wrote: »
    I started my exams today.

That could be a good thing, unless you've a ridiculous amount of exams over the next four days...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Last exam tomorrow, finally!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Man_bear_pig

in final year. jst had 3 exams in 24 hours. and they say they try to space them out as much as possible. didnt have any exams in the 1st week and then they throw 3 at is in a row. f*ckin joke. 2 hrs sleep and 5 red bulls and i only managed to just pass. how do they expect us to get any sort of proper degree if they put so many exams together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

betafrog wrote: »
    Sorry but it's actually 230 a module, was 220 last year :o:(

230 for module? They're robbing money from poor students, seriously :mad:. Do the exam board look very harshly at the extenuating circumstances?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Balls to that. €230 to repeat a module. :eek:

Probably should have went to more lectures and studied a bit :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Going out to get drunk and hook up!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

New thread...what should I drink right now? Vodka? I think so!!!!

...not this sh1te again... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo

Finished finished finished!!!!

Totally failed that last one, but in too good a mood to care!!! Going out to get drunk and hook up!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

New thread...what should I drink right now? Vodka? I think so!!!!

Whats your number ;)

That could be a good thing, unless you've a ridiculous amount of exams over the next four days...

Does 5 count as a ridiculous amount?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

230 is pretty bad for a repeat.

But for a resit it's even worse.

230 euro just for you to have to sit the exam for two hours? Daylight robbery.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

I'm sorry for you :rolleyes:.

So, did anyone had to fill the extenuating circumstances forms? Do you easily got IX grade and free resit because of the illness? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Well, that's over for now. Four decent prospects, one iffy, and one definite fail. (The lecturers on this particular subject tried to catch everyone out, and succeeded admirably. That's what I get for choosing the sole recommended elective!)

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭jamser89

down to 1 left. human neuroanatomy:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

So is that five exams in four days? Sounds fairly rough to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Last one tomorrow! :D Can't wait till they're over with.

Though I'm not looking forward to the results one bit.. I'd say I definitely failed 2... fook.

Have to find out how this compensation thing works now and see if I'll be able to use it.

So is that five exams in four days? Sounds fairly rough to me.

Yes, but on the plus it's a lot of time to study.

I think there should be a separate thread for people who have finished their exams, the bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

finished. Its now time to collapse into bed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Well, I made a total balls of that Doing History paper today. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I just waffled irrelevant rubbish though the whole thing. I'm getting queasy just thinking about it.

Only 1 more left...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Anyone got 1st yr Lit Genre this friday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Uuuuuuugh Finance was disgusting. Theres gonna be a formal complaint put in about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Mathematical Biology was pretty much as expected - a pain in the hole. :pac:

1 exam to go, Partial Differential Equations on Friday. Then clothes shopping, and then a Cookie Monster with my name on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Had Quantum Mechanics this evening..........It hurt my head but hopefully I'll be ok. One exam left and then freedom. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Rabble rabble rabble... exams exams exams exams... no phones in the exam hall... thank bejesus thats finished with till May. :)

Never been genuinely terrified going into an exam before until my last one on tuesday, thankfully I did ok which was nice as I think the rest of my exam were pretty good. Would've been a bit of a downer if my last one was a dud.

Well the best of luck to the rest of you unfortunate souls who still have exams. :P May they all go well and have a very happy christmas :)

Two today to wrap it up, one at 12 and one at 6.

One at 6 is gonna be my hardest exam by a mile, Foundations of Computing, yay

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Frisbee wrote: »
    Two today to wrap it up, one at 12 and one at 6.

One at 6 is gonna be my hardest exam by a mile, Foundations of Computing, yay

Intro to Information Studies?

I have that at 12, looking at the past papers it looks way harder than it should be.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Intro to Information Studies?

I have that at 12, looking at the past papers it looks way harder than it should be.

Weaving the Web, 3rd. Year Information Studies

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

ooooh, sounds... fun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Did that last year, Lee knows how to keep people on their toes with his questions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 JBUCD

One more left. Data Structures and Algorithms. I'm so sick of looking at a book or lecture notes. (Dam lecture notes on laptop causing me to take a break and check out boards.ie when I should be studying :D)

Advertisement