Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams!!!!!!!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Frisbee wrote: »
    One at 6 is gonna be my hardest exam by a mile, Foundations of Computing, yay
    Good luck with that, I hated that subject with a fiery passion in third year. Somehow scraped a 55 on the exam though and I have NO idea how that happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Biology was just beautiful this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Done, done and DONE!

Oh it feels beautiful:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

8 o'clock this evening can't come quick enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Nebit

Browney7 wrote: »
    8 o'clock this evening can't come quick enough.

here here! 2hours of geo politics :eek: cant wait for it to be over!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭damselnat

Transport Economics this afternoon pretty nice......one more tomorrow and I'm FINALLY done!!! Roll on five o'clock Fri and ALCOHOL!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 doorknob_opener

Fad wrote: »
    Biology was just beautiful this morning :)

Mmm yes, it was simply lovely! Though I had a bit of a moment..when Tom Hayden came and pointed at what the unclear arrow was pointing at on the heart diagram, I circled what I thought he meant and he was all ''no, it's that one'' so I circled something else, again wrong, so he took my pencil and drew a huge big arrow pointing at it.

Also, loved question 2...what is a hermaphrodite.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

Holidays!!!! Everything's done, assignments submitted, extenuating circumstances form submitted. Oh jaysus, couldn't be more happier!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

damselnat wrote: »
    Transport Economics this afternoon pretty nice

Have to agree with you there, no surprises really. I missed the last lecture, so I didn't realise she'd change around question 1, but I think I still did okay.

Last one at 3 tomorrow! Anyone else got Environmental Economics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Jaybl

Datastructures and Algorithims tommrow and then I am free.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Finished! :D

I thought my last one went rather well - relatively.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Last exam tomorrow. I've Human Geog, an Arnold Horner special. Should be a bit of fun.

damselnat wrote: »
    Transport Economics this afternoon pretty nice......one more tomorrow and I'm FINALLY done!!! Roll on five o'clock Fri and ALCOHOL!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jees ur obsessed with the old alcohol aren't ya nathalie:D:D:D:D

Last exam tomorrow. I've Human Geog, an Arnold Horner special. Should be a bit of fun.

Ah Horner by far the funniest lecturer iv ever had, his the guy u want to be ur grandad, just u wouldn want a convo with him.

Nebit wrote: »
    Ah Horner by far the funniest lecturer iv ever had, his the guy u want to be ur grandad, just u wouldn want a convo with him.

True. Some man for one man, as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,132 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Last exam yesterday was a complete disaster, really put a huge dampener on my end of exam buzz. Was probably a borderline pass/fail. I got 70% in the coursework though which was worth 40% of the module, so I'm not too worried about failing it. It'll ruin my GPA though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

PDEs was a bit crap, but meh. I'm done \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 JBUCD

Feels so good being done. All in all most of my exams where grand. Apart from Group Theory and its Applications.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭damselnat

Nebit wrote: »
    Jees ur obsessed with the old alcohol aren't ya nathalie:D:D:D:D

Yes!! Because we haven't been out in 3 weeks so we need to drink lots and go out and celebrate NO MORE EXAMS (till next year).......Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Did that last year, Lee knows how to keep people on their toes with his questions.

Perfect questions came up for me, basically the one's he had hinted at.
    Good luck with that, I hated that subject with a fiery passion in third year. Somehow scraped a 55 on the exam though and I have NO idea how that happened.

I'm hoping I've done enough to scrape a pass, I'd even take a pass by compensation, I hated that subject so much...

• Advertisement

Geography went grand last night thankfully. Good aul session after too :D

A month off now... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭jamser89

Anyone have exams 2day r did they all finish yday?

Advertisement