Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: PCA Package

Options
  • 09-12-2009 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Package worth $14,130 including:

Buy-in: $10,000 + $300
    Accommodation (for 2 people) and Room Credit: $2830 + $1000
    TOTAL: $14,130

I am unable to travel and PS have allowed me an exception to transfer this to another player.

I am asking for $13,000 ono.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭DrJFF

this was one tournament i wanted to play but didn't even bother qualifying for cos i couldn't go because of exams,

gl selling it at such short notice, i wouldn't be suprised if you didn't need to drop the asking price a considerable amount,

why can't you go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

I'll make an offer of $11,000. I know it's a pretty **** offer, but i've already got accomodation sorted out there , so if your stuck i'll take it off your hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

DrJFF wrote: »
    this was one tournament i wanted to play but didn't even bother qualifying for cos i couldn't go because of exams,

gl selling it at such short notice, i wouldn't be suprised if you didn't need to drop the asking price a considerable amount,

why can't you go?

Family ski-trip booked for those dates, also cant really justify playing it BR wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

smoothcall wrote: »
    I'll make an offer of $11,000. I know it's a pretty **** offer, but i've already got accomodation sorted out there , so if your stuck i'll take it off your hands.

If you have accom sorted you'd be cheaper just buying in yourself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

Flushdraw wrote: »
    If you have accom sorted you'd be cheaper just buying in yourself :D

ha, I know.... Buut it includes $$ to spend in hotel, and the accom sorted is bailing into a mates room. So a lavish suite for 700 for the week would do nicely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

smoothcall wrote: »
    ha, I know.... Buut it includes $$ to spend in hotel, and the accom sorted is bailing into a mates room. So a lavish suite for 700 for the week would do nicely.

I think Shivvers is getting a good deal and should take the offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I think looking over 90% of the package price is a tad ambitious Shivverz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

I think looking over 90% of the package price is a tad ambitious Shivverz

Ambitious I am! Sold for $13k elsewhere. Thanks guys. Mods Lock please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

great hussle del boy

Advertisement