Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Info sources

• 09-12-2009 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

What sources do you use to research different news reports/CT chatter?

Personally I use a mix of wikipedia, wikileaks.com, google news aggregator and a mix of search engines with relevant search terms. If I am looking at specific people I might also browse social networking sites to see what I can find.

I must say though, I am very VERY fond of the wiki leaks site. It seems quite objective as, for the most part, it seems to be a source of primary documentation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Hellm0 wrote: »
    What sources do you use to research different news reports/CT chatter?

Personally I use a mix of wikipedia, wikileaks.com, google news aggregator and a mix of search engines with relevant search terms. If I am looking at specific people I might also browse social networking sites to see what I can find.

I must say though, I am very VERY fond of the wiki leaks site. It seems quite objective as, for the most part, it seems to be a source of primary documentation.

Dicernment, mind, logic, intuition, heart, awareness, common sense, research black and white, in order to find the grey/unknown. Coming to senses and balance on the information before you. In other words not beleiving everything you read from either side, but honing in on the middle to see the agenda from both anglss to make your own validated opinion or finding.

I use google, I read books, I talk to people, I listen to people I read forums I travela and allow my awareness to move into my thoughts, I pay attention to all mediums around me. Most of all you get most of your information by allowing information and awareness to come into your mind.

The final thing I look too, is my experiences, my mistakes, my flaws and I try turn these into major lesseions and teachers to my own life and apply what I've learnt to my present awareness.

The key is awareness.

Not from the T.V or the polticans reality!

Advertisement