Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downnnnnntime

Options
  • 09-12-2009 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭

How am I meant to procrastinate when all this mad downtime is going on? Gah!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

What gets my goat is i just started my 2 week free premium trial and i cant even use the blasted thing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

doesn't bother me - its blocked in work and I ain't in the cup so do not have a need to go on too much mid week... its my weekend fix! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Its back up now.

I only got started with this on Monday night, was planning to have a proper look at my squad Tuesday and I'm only just getting a squad picked now due to the down time over the last 2 days :)

Only for the next 2 days to appear to be rest days :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ah there'll be no rest once you get into it

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

I hope so. I spent a lot of time looking at each player, sorting them into a group then looking at the strongest players in each group, etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Ah now frankiestyle - don't lie once you have a settled team and finances in order you just need to keep track of form and so forth!:p

Especially as I am now working on the youth development so avoiding the TA market as already got one pull to replace team member and selling the other weekly pulls.

I take a management overview approach - have 3 players with all the training slots that my team is been built around... WIP my team is but for this season it is fine!

I hope!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

eoferrall wrote: »
    Ah now frankiestyle - don't lie once you have a settled team and finances in order you just need to keep track of form and so forth!:p

Especially as I am now working on the youth development so avoiding the TA market as already got one pull to replace team member and selling the other weekly pulls.

I take a management overview approach - have 3 players with all the training slots that my team is been built around... WIP my team is but for this season it is fine!

I hope!!:cool:

That's obviously what I'm doing wrong, I'm on this bad boy everyday (as a replacement for Facebook it seems.) Admittedly not a lot happens, but it's a good healthy way of avoiding my dissertation.

Advertisement