Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor of Psychological Science clinical psychology

• 09-12-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Ok I have just realised that I have missed the deadline for the
    Clinical Psychology programme in UCD. The deadline was the 20th November and I thought it was in January. I've no idea how I made that mistake but have I no hope now? will they absolutely not accept a late application??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

yoohoo wrote: »
    I've no idea how I made that mistake but have I no hope now? will they absolutely not accept a late application?? [/FONT]

Thanks

You should probably ask them...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

AFAIK it used to be much later in the year, but all the courses seem to be moving the dates back. UCD said they will be contacting people regarding the first round of interviews before xmas, so I would guess at this stage that there's not much chance of preparing and submitting an application in time for that process, even if they would take a slightly late one.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Spartan09

I'm sorry but not a hope of them accepting a late application, if you were accepted onto the course and someone else who got their application in on time wasnt it would lead them open to being challenged.

Advertisement