Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo frames in Galway - Where to buy?

Options
  • 09-12-2009 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone give me an idea where to buy photo frames in Galway?

Don't need anything fancy, just something to put 2 graduation (measuring 25.5cm x 20cm) photo's into - They'll need to have a stand on them, they're not being hung

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Dunnes, or Tesco for sure..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Try options in the galway shopping centre. Down the back left. Got one a few weeks ago A4 size

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

There's a small frames shop on the short bit of road connecting woodquay and the courthouse. I think Easons have some too. And the €2 shop of course! Most camera shops will have a few, try Fahy Foto on shop street.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The ones in the €2 shop are surprisingly good for the price which I think may be between €1 and €3.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Got sorted in Dunnes - pretty decent ones at €10 each.. hinges on the support arm n all :pac:

Thanks for the tip about the €2 shop though, wouldn't have thought of there... will know for again

• Advertisement
Advertisement