Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre-Wedding pics

• 09-12-2009 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Guys,
    A friend of mine is getting married next week. He has a pro-photographer covering the wedding and the pre-ceremony with the bride. Hes asked me to call over to his place beforehand and take some photos of him, the groomsmen and his parents.
    Looking for some inspiration. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Well I thought I had a good idea for this very occassion but the opportunity never arose.
    Sleepy, sexy photos of the best man in bed with the groom and the same run though for the bride and the maid of honour. Photo them as though they're 2 gay couples, from waking through to getting ready and eventually they split at the aisle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Depends on what the groom is like for having his picture taken as not everyone wants it. Just go with the flow of taking some shots as the groom/guys are getting ready ie putting on shirt/tie/cufflinks etc. Take some shots of when they are putting the flower on the jacket too which can be amusing enough as everyone figures where the flower goes etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Why not call over the evening before the wedding, catch him and his buddies having that last (free) laugh & drink down in the local, or in a club (strip), or starting a bonfire where he's buring his favourite (ahem) books and videos, or maybe he will be re-decorating his batchelor pad !!!!

Advertisement