Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyfriends Birthday!

Options
  • 09-12-2009 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey,

Wondering if you could help.
    I want to book a hotel for one night in Dublin for my bfs birthday- any suggestions for a romantic hotel in Dublin?

Would appreciate all your help.

Thanks so much!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

i stayed in the fitzwilliam for ex birthday, thou it was bit pricey.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Moved from PI

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

It depends on your budget, really. The Westbury Hotel is lovely, with really good service and great location, but it's quite pricey. You could also try the Mont Clare, the Hilton or the Fitzwilliam, but again they're also expensive. On the other end of the scale, Bewley's is cheap and cheerful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Have a look through here, best rated hotels in Dublin (city and county).

Includes photos of hotel (taken by people who have actually stayed there) and great reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i recently got a great deal on the radisson sas, it's not right in town but a lovely 5star nonetheless...
    you could go for something supercool and stylish like the dylan..i think they have "romantic" break offers on...

have a look on discoverireland.ie they usually have good listings..

• Advertisement
Advertisement