Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Petrol Maynooth

Options
  • 09-12-2009 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Was up here today and there price was at 122.9 a ltr...i hadnt realised till i had filled up and there was a huge que inside! ends up i had to pay the 122.9 and go to customer service in tesco for a refund which i havnt done yet!!!

did and other petrol stations put their petrol up really early!!! and by 7c instead of the 4.2c that the budget brought in!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

did and other petrol stations put their petrol up really early!!! and by 7c instead of the 4.2c that the budget brought in!!!

Its a disgrace all together, this country is getting worse by the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Was up here today and there price was at 122.9 a ltr...i hadnt realised till i had filled up
    In fairness you should have looked at the price before you filled up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

just fill er up and drive!!!

mwahahahaha

no dont do that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

I think someone could be forgiven for assuming Tesco Maynooth petrol was very cheap ...this is the first time ever Ive heard of it being average to dear ...Bad development .maybe they think they have such a monopoly on the groceries that they dont need to be selling their fuel cheaply...maybe if Texaco/Esso/Statoil knocked a few cent of their prices nearby it would put a bit of sense into them .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 keep it tidy

JHMEG wrote: »
    In fairness you should have looked at the price before you filled up.

some times you dont have the time to price around :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kkdoll

ytareh wrote: »
    I think someone could be forgiven for assuming Tesco Maynooth petrol was very cheap ...this is the first time ever Ive heard of it being average to dear ...Bad development .maybe they think they have such a monopoly on the groceries that they dont need to be selling their fuel cheaply...maybe if Texaco/Esso/Statoil knocked a few cent of their prices nearby it would put a bit of sense into them .

Dunno about other Tesco filling stations, but Tescos in Maynooth seem to stay in line with the Maxol and Esso in the town, generally they are all within 1 cent of each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

I used to travel from Celbridge to fill up at Tesco, but lately (6mnths) Applegreen has been undercutting them.

Advertisement