Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Squad update crashes console

Options
  • 09-12-2009 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue. Everything I try to play an online game I am asked to download a squad update. This is normally fine but today every time I do it my Xbox crashes!

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

yip same happening for ps3 :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

thewools wrote: »
    yip same happening for ps3 :mad:

That just happen this evening?

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    That just happen this evening?

Ye tried playing about half an hour ago... ill try now again!!

Working now okay.,... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

yea happened me 3 or 4 times, even tried reinstalling the game to the hdd. haven't tried in awhile.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I haven't noticed this but every game I play it asks me to update the squad and downloads a new one, this used to be once a week but now it's every game!!

Anyone know why or have the same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Yeah last night before 10.30 it was crashing the console I didnt try since that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

I treid again after 11.30 yesterday and it worked fine. Funny one. I messed around with some of the save options but not sure if that had any effect.

Advertisement