Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

santa in lough key forest park

• 10-12-2009 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭

hi all,
    with the weather promised pretty ok for the weekend im planning a family trip to see santa in lough key forest park.i believe they put on a good show up there.
    i understand the campsite is closed for the winter there so can anyone recommend somewhere fairly close by that is open for business.
    i have been to battlebridge [which is lovely] so i would prefer to try somewhere different.
    as im not too long motorhoming im not confident enough to wild camp yet.
    any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    thanks in advance,
    kev.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 darmurt

www.andersonspub.ie
    look up this place ...in carrick on shannon...lovely thatched pub with big car park next to it ..he welcomes campers...its not to far from lough key

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

thanks darmurt,
    had a luck at the website and it looks like a good bit of crack.
    probably try that.
    cheers,
    kev

Advertisement