Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talking about the spirit to a large crowd

Options
  • 10-12-2009 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

It will be my first public speech in 6 years. i will be doing it a charity event. I hope if all goes well. I will be speaking from the heart and giving all that I am to those dear. Nobody will take a stand, nobody will speak for their fellow man. I made the decision to do it, no matter how daunting and difficult it wll be for me. The message is more important than anything I protray or be judged as.

How can I make sure I remember what my heart tells me when I'm out there speaking to a large crowd. There are so much tings I want to say, but I can't write it down. It needs to flow. Have you guys any tips? how to keep grounded?

All the best Mysterious

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭starchild

keep strong to your belief in the message , i believe you understand how this world works , call on all beings of pure intention to be with you during your speech, centre yourself beforehand and speak from the heart without any fear of belittlement .

i chose a similar path last year , i have been mocked at times and i know people laugh at my beliefs behind my back but its worth it.

the very best of luck to you

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭hupyago

could you fill us in on the context and circumstances of this speaking event please, might help us give advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

starchild wrote: »
    keep strong to your belief in the message , i believe you understand how this world works , call on all beings of pure intention to be with you during your speech, centre yourself beforehand and speak from the heart without any fear of belittlement .

i chose a similar path last year , i have been mocked at times and i know people laugh at my beliefs behind my back but its worth it.

the very best of luck to you

Thank you Starchild, I know your path also, I ask you to keep going. The ego mind is laughing at you, because its trying to stop you. When others laugh its because they are lost in their own hearts. Laughing is a way to hide their own nature in that moment of disbelief.

I have all the confidence in the world to go up there, but i go to exreme depth and profusion, I am a bit apreehnisve if I can pull the transmission through as I am in the faults that i am on this world.

I think you would understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

hupyago wrote: »
    could you fill us in on the context and circumstances of this speaking event please, might help us give advice

Open your centre being.

The heart chakra. Where your being becomes free and liberated from within to embrace the true nature of this world with you here present. We are on a path home, but on our way home we are here to create peace and harmony within. It takes one to stand and make the tranmission and allow it become our reality for the best of us all.

But there is a lack of minds on this world who thinks for the greater good of all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

mysterious wrote: »
    Have you guys any tips? how to keep grounded?

Be there .

• Advertisement
Advertisement