Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dole

Options
  • 10-12-2009 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

:mad:Have been reading on boards about the budget. 12 months ago i got let go . Was on 650 a week take home now 204.30 if some one in the public sector woould like to tell me what % this is ( and still no fu--ing work out there BTW i am 40 wife no kids she works gets 320 a week and a 60,000 morgage. spelling not great.:mad::(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

So, are you saying you think the government should pay you €650 a week in dole money?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭draward

NO. i am not going to strike over it. No but a few int Public servents are going mad over a mal amount i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

draward wrote: »
    :mad:Have been reading on boards about the budget. 12 months ago i got let go . Was on 650 a week take home now 204.30 if some one in the public sector woould like to tell me what % this is ( and still no fu--ing work out there BTW i am 40 wife no kids she works gets 320 a week and a 60,000 morgage. spelling not great.:mad::(:(:(

The majority of them still get too much draward,They dont live in the real world and YOU dont exist in their world.

Advertisement