Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

glanza v turbo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

draffodx wrote: »
    but a standing start and there all over the place too even with an LSD.
    A sack of fertilizer on the bonnet sorts that one out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

moorez10 wrote: »
    no my dad know a lot about cars, he used to service rally cars and does all the work on friends cars. He reckons it going cause when u look at the right side of the engine it looks aload of water has blown out from somewhere, thats what he said to me, i dunno to be honest! Also the guy told me that he went on a drive to waterford got there fine and when he pulled into his drive in dublin the temp needle started to rise, he brought it to a mechanic and it hasnt happened since.
    moorez10 wrote: »
    say the head gasket was going or gone, is it a big job to fix?

Well if he knows what hes talking about hes probly right.By the way your talking the waterpump could be gone.Hence the water blowing out of somewhere also when you said he went to waterford and temp gage rising also sounds like shes lacking water :D if shes over heated your head gasket is as good as fckd.To be honest it sounds like a bad one.I woudlnt go near it you can find a good one cheap as chips these days.I dono about reselling them after theres an awful lot of them around these days and there geting harder to sell.As for all the argueing over cars lads ffs give it a rest he came on asking for advice on the car so far i have not seen one worth while reply only people bitching about cars.Give it a rest lads honestly.Heres my advice buy one you wont be disaapointed I have mine a year and it never fails to put a smile on my face when driving:D and if you get enough money together for mods you can see some serious power upgrades.If you do decide to get one lower it as soon as possible as people have said they dont like bends :eek:

Advertisement