Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza 3 - Trade GAME M3 with GameStop M5? (I have GAME M3)

• 10-12-2009 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads! Something that I was thinking about is trading cars. I got Forza 3 from GAME so they gave me the GAME M3 but something that just occurred to me today is that I can buy the car to use in season play but I can still gift it or auction it off so since I like the GameStop livery and I thought maybe someone else would like the GAME livery M3, anyone fancy doing a trade of cars? So basically, I would gift the M3 to you and then I hope you can return the favour and gift the M5 to me :D

My XBL GT: LeprekaunTM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Special livery from retailers?
    This i need to check. Because i bought my FM3 from Game, but didn't receive a special livery or car from them? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Its a pre-order bonus. I don't think they give them away if you just buy the game although something I've noticed with GAME is if you buy the game on launch day, they often throw in the pre-order bonus with it (Kinda happened with me and Tekken 6 with the character card set)

Advertisement