Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium-Term Personal Lease of Car?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a German girl living with me and she was wondering if it was possible to lease a car for about 6 months.

Is this possible? If so, any recommended companies in Limerick?

Thanks.

Mods: I posted this on the Motors forum a few days ago and it sank like a rock without any replies. I thought I would post it here then, particularly as she obviously wants to hire a car around Limerick? I hope this is okay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

I don`t know of any place to be honest

You can buy a cheap car with 6 months NCT for €500, If it passes its test in 6 month, you can sell it for 800, Insurance for a woman provided she has a full EU licence should be cheap enough. Try chill.ie.

Hope that advice helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

SuperSonic, there is a fella out in Corbally near Grove Island heading towards Athlunkard Bridge on the right hand side. He sells small cars for half nothing. He has a 98 KA and a 01 Starlet out there at the moment and you would not may more than 600 for either.
    Dunno if they are NCT'd mind.
    But well worth a look.

He is also selling Xmas trees!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Liam79 wrote: »
    SuperSonic, there is a fella out in Corbally near Grove Island heading towards Athlunkard Bridge on the right hand side. He sells small cars for half nothing. He has a 98 KA and a 01 Starlet out there at the moment and you would not may more than 600 for either.
    Dunno if they are NCT'd mind.
    But well worth a look.

He is also selling Xmas trees!!!

Is it this fella?

2538130865a2734266453b722233322ml.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Is it this fella?

2538130865a2734266453b722233322ml.jpg

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I bet this is him:

dodgy1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You should visit this link in the motors forum discussing this similar topic

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055766176

Advertisement