Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

petminder required for Sat/Sun

Options
  • 10-12-2009 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi folks,

I'm in a bit of a bind at the moment. I'm looking for a kind, responsible person that would look after my cavalier king charles (blenheim) from this Sat the 12th from about 12pm to 6pm on Sunday.

I don't want to kennell him as he never has been (and I can't do it anyway) so essentially I'm looking for a petminder that will keep him in their house when he is not being walked outside on a lead.

He a gorgeous, affiable and very energetic dog, one and half years old and he is no bother. He has been in Dublin many times and he loves the phoneix park and literally gets on with everybody.

Unfortunately all my usual petminders are on leave (xmas parties etc ) this weekend so I'm struggling to find someone that ideally is in close proximity to the phoneix park. Of course I'll pay for his board as well as providing you with his food.

Anyone willing petminder out there? I'll provide an image in my replies.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭rubyred

2 pms sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Oh would love to, but going away this weekend:(. I'm right beside the Phoenix Park as well.

Pm me if you need another time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 glen.girl

Hi, have sent you a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dublindogcare

sorry , i would be normally able to help you with this but fully booked this wkend im afraid .
    Hope you get sorted.

Advertisement