Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electives for bringing up your G.P.A.?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 CRoche09

Also issues in world development pol10050....its a semester one exam though..
    Basically the exam is the same every year where there is 8 topics, choose 2.
    Its 30% for tutorial and one essay which is easy...the tutorial is every two weeks.
    So basically you only have to cover two topics and you wouldnt even have to go to lectures to find out what is going on. Its self explanatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

jamser89 wrote: »
    did you not miss out on assessment then by missing the first 5 weeks?lol

Missed out on 5 per cent for attendance yeah. I was doing a different elective for a couple of weeks. First class I was in we had a aural test worth 10 per cent and I got 8/10 having never listened to the language before.

If it wasnt for that class I would have had a nice 220 repeat fee and an extra module this semester!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Art History in 1st year is hilariously easy! No summer/winter exams except for the ones in class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭jamser89

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Missed out on 5 per cent for attendance yeah. I was doing a different elective for a couple of weeks. First class I was in we had a aural test worth 10 per cent and I got 8/10 having never listened to the language before.

If it wasnt for that class I would have had a nice 220 repeat fee and an extra module this semester!:D

Ye sounds handy enough alright. Have registered for it now along with food diet and health

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭jamser89

Is it worth paying to do additional modules beyond your allocation of 60 credits to bring up your GPA?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Intro to Project Management

Intro to Computer Forensics

Both very easy

Forensics exam was the easiest exam I've ever sat, you have to pick 30 definitions from the 40 given on the exam.
    But he gives you the list of definitions before the exam, so all you have to do is learn 30 by heart and your away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

30 definitions... i dunno, sounds like a lot of work :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

WeeBushy wrote: »
    30 definitions... i dunno, sounds like a lot of work :p

He discourages you from writing long answers though.
    He only wants like 3-4 lines on each. It's insane...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Frisbee wrote: »
    He discourages you from writing long answers though.
    He only wants like 3-4 lines on each. It's insane...

That ludicrous... Went to try and pick it there but it clashes with one of my cores :(

Advertisement