Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help designing you apps? I'll help for free! :)

Options
  • 10-12-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm looking to build up my mobile design portfolio. I'm already an experienced web & interactive designer, but would like to get some mobile design experience. I've just finished designing one iphone app so would be interested in helping out other developers working on iphone or android apps. I can help with visual design, icon design, information architecture and usability.

I'm willing to do this for free, as long as it's something that actually gets made and released.

If anyone's interested, PM me for more details, or check out my profile to see my portfolio.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭anton

I'm working on http://pavo.me it's not iPhone or Android app, but it's already released :). I could use some help if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Sure, drop me a PM and a maybe we can meet up sometime.

Advertisement