Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landers, Tralee - recommendations?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend (or, as the case may be, not recommend) Landers in Tralee for shooting gear / ammunition? In terms of service, price, variety etc.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mrhd

I have only been in there a couple of times. They have a limited range for the shooter. Better range of products if you fishing, hill-walking etc is your thing.

I bought a gun-slip there, price o.k. and a couple of boxes of 7.5 clay cartridges. The cartridges where the usual 6.50/box being charged at the time in the shops, but I get mine in Knocknagoshel SG now where they are better value even when buying small quantities.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Found them to be better in the more "wilder" types of guns here.Omly place I've ever come across the Henry Arms AR7s,or AK.22s.Tim is good to deal with,and is about the only person who seems to know what I am on about regarding certain bits&pieces.Deal only with him,if possible. Give them a 8/10

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

if your buying a firearm from them, make sure you include the gratuitous ammo before you hand over cash other wise you'll wont get any and you'l have to buy, :D
    Other than that very good to deal with

Advertisement