Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingerless Gloves?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Will my fingers drop off from the cold? Or be rubbed off.

I am trying to source something similar to below

http://www.themanstoreonline.com/Majestic-1956-Hi-Vis-Traffic-Control-Glove-p/1956.htm

What I ideally want is a fluorescent fingerless glove that I can put on over my riding gloves for when out hacking. I saw a lady out cycling in town yesterday who was wearing a pair, it was fluorescent all the way round (not just on the backs of the hands) and made her hands look very visible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

When it gets really cold it'll hurt! I used to ride in fingerless gloves during the winter, lets just say that freezing cold fingers, rough reins and a horse who is adamant of pulling her head down will result in a lot of pain and sore blisters!

I was also thinking of getting a florescent pair, as me and the nag love our hacks, I find that any country wear (and even tesco if you're lucky) shop will have a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I got a flourescent pair of full gloves in pennies, they are soo handy!

(sorry)

I find them great out on the road, drivers pay more attention to my hand signals when I have them on

Advertisement