Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fed up of stereotyping!!!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

The-Game wrote: »
    Always liked your sense of humour!! :D
    Did you really? :P

What about it ;)

Honestly though, the few times I've been in, it's been quite rapid?

oh jayyyysus.. nutgrove is bleedin horrific!
    You from the Nutgrove area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 little-coconut

hhaha yes thats me, but bare in mind it was a ban garda dealin with me!

yeaaaa boy. well no actually, stillorganish. i know it though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

hhaha yes thats me, but bare in mind it was a ban garda dealin with me!
    Nice...eh...car!

hahahahaha!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭tossy

I normally don't like lexus lights but i'd hit those...lights that is! :D

Eh.... i mean lexus lights are sh!te.

it's amazing the way the attitude of the guys changed once your pic was posted,some of the comments were gas.."eh yours are alrghit cause the match the red car" :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

Did you really? :P

What about it ;)

Honestly though, the few times I've been in, it's been quite rapid?

Where to start!?? ;)

Ah the times i was there it was always packed and quite slow, between the people behind the counter and the "customers!"

You must be just lucky??

tossy wrote: »

Eh.... i mean lexus lights are ****e.

it's amazing the way the attitude of the guys changed once your pic was posted,some of the comments were gas.."eh yours are alrghit cause the match the red car" :D:D
    Yeah I noticed that too :P

Let it be said, I don't like em :cool:

Eh.... i mean lexus lights are ****e.

Singling out my quote i see!!

I dont like the ones that are clear with the white and chrome backing in between the bulbs, tend to look terrible on most of the cars theyre fitted on.

The ones on the Red Golf actually blend in better then you would picture in your head after hearing a Golf with Lexus lights!!

So .... There :D

• Advertisement

yeah i noticed people were nicer to me when they saw the pic hahaha! ah youre all lovely so ya are

love it :D haha

I think the match her eyes and are as a result dreamy :D

Where to start!?? ;)

Ah the times i was there it was always packed and quite slow, between the people behind the counter and the "customers!"

You must be just lucky??
    Well no, each time it's been packed, but still moved quickly?

At most 4 lanes open as well!

Well no, each time it's been packed, but still moved quickly?

At most 4 lanes open as well!

You done well, now granted its been a while since i had to go thankfully, last time there was 3 open with one under instruction seemingly (must have been new staff) so that was a slow goer at the best of times.

Online taxing is the way to go!!

ahehehehe

ahehehehe
    :confused::confused:

Quote the posts you're replying to, makes it easier to follow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭no scope

its fun racing against muppets in there " done up cars with a big exhaust " when your on a pocket rocket id look at them let them go ahead thinking there winning a race , speed up a little and stay with them a give them a dirty smile and then ill take off like a rocket ;)

been in a car with mates people overtake us and end up being stuck in front of us because of traffic.... idiots

Way ahead of ya's :P

17167965a8596186718l.jpg
    17167965a10767633149l.jpg
    Always liked your sense of humour!! :D
    Grahamo999 wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

Quote the posts you're replying to, makes it easier to follow :)

i am new to this and havent a monkeys T*TS how to work it sometimes!

• Advertisement

ComplicatedComputers.gif

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(and yes im aware of the irony in a thread about stereotyping!)

no scope wrote: »
    its fun racing against muppets in there " done up cars with a big exhaust " when your on a pocket rocket id look at them let them go ahead thinking there winning a race , speed up a little and stay with them a give them a dirty smile and then ill take off like a rocket ;)

been in a car with mates people overtake us and end up being stuck in front of us because of traffic.... idiots
    And you're sick of being steriotyped?

Im sick of people in lil "pocket rockets" coming up beside me and staring in at me then taring off thinking im trying to race them

Im sick of people in lil "pocket rockets" coming up beside me and staring in at me then taring off thinking im trying to race them

here here grahamo999, stand your ground, couldnt agree more. theyre probably in little peugeot106's also! x

Yes and just because one might chose to ignore the 'lil cocket rocket' and not accelerate at the time he decides to accelerate doesn't mean you won your fictional race,just means it wasn't a race in the first place,it's a public road!

Yes and just because one might chose to ignore the 'lil cocket rocket' and not accelerate at the time he decides to accelerate doesn't mean you won your fictional race,just means it wasn't a race in the first place,it's a public road!
    But but but, I came up beside a Ferrari F430 the other day, I revved at him and I flew off?

Doesn't that mean I won?

Please say it does =[

/:P

But but but, I came up beside a Ferrari F430 the other day, I revved at him and I flew off?

Doesn't that mean I won?

Please say it does =[

You owned that Ferrari man,did you see the look on his face? he was disgusted! i bet he feels so silly and worthless now,he thought his life was complete- how wrong was he? :D

• Advertisement

hey man, no offense, youre ruining the buzz we have going on here!

Doesn't that mean I won?
    Please say it does =[

Course, and you beat that parked up lambo you passed the other day too :cool:

Hey Girl no offence taken,Here's a tip google Sarcasm :D

You owned that Ferrari man,did you see the look on his face? he was disgusted! i bet he feels so silly and worthless now,he thought his life was complete- how wrong was he? :D
    I know, I asked him afterwards, he was like....dayummmm VTAK KIKED IN YO!
    What buzz? bzzzzzzz
    Course, and you beat that parked up lambo you passed the other day too :cool:
    I know for a fact I'd beat him, again, because he has to slow down for speed bumps :cool:

Hey Girl no offence taken,Here's a tip google Sarcasm :D

yeeesh :S im sorry haha its late and i havent a mongo how this really works, i misread your post, forgive me, youre lovely :)

• Advertisement

I agree, Midnight OWNED him!!!

I actually had a 1.2 corsa pull up beside me last week, it was absolutely lashing out, he revved the beans outta his Corsa, I just gave him a glance to notice his seat a mile back, holding the top of his steering wheel with the tips of his fingers. Soon as the lights went green he took off, cut me off on the roundabout and flew down the road. Found it quite funny!

Does he actually he drives a fast car is what I wonder?

yeeesh :S im sorry haha its late and i havent a mongo how this really works, i misread your post, forgive me, youre lovely :)

You're lovely too,your lexus lights are crap though,you need an honest man in your life - hit me up! :D:D

I actually had a 1.2 corsa pull up beside me last week, it was absolutely lashing out, he revved the beans outta his Corsa, I just gave him a glance to notice his seat a mile back, holding the top of his steering wheel with the tips of his fingers. Soon as the lights went green he took off, cut me off on the roundabout and flew down the road. Found it quite funny!

You let him think he does, and thats what those people who are let out for the day need!!

:D

I love looking over at them and reving mine back,giving the wave and then when the lights go green just sit there and let them take off,then the really think they owned me as i was 'up for it' :rolleyes:

I love looking over at them and reving mine back,giving the wave and then when the lights go green just sit there and let them take off,then the really think they owned me as i was 'up for it' :rolleyes:
    I think you're lying, I think you were well up for it, but cut out as you went to take off smooth and quick?

Am I rightttt?

I'd say you get owned quite a bit though, you just drive an oul Bora if I remember correctly?

Fancy brake setup though :D

I'd say you get owned quite a bit though, you just drive an oul Bora if I remember correctly?

Fancy brake setup though :D

Dont stereotype his Bora! Could be a beast underneath that hood!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

awh man this has gone way off topic, locking it for now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement