Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free to a good home...

Options
  • 10-12-2009 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

Dunno if anyone would like the following (realising Video tape is 'old hat')

Tape 1 : 1981 FA Cup Final (including full replay)

Tape 2 : Tottenham Hotspur's Greatest FA Cup Victories (1961 Semi V Burnley), (1961 FA Cup Final), 1991 Semi V Arsenal (Gazza), 1991 Final etc...etc....

If anyone wants them I'll post as long as you pay the postage!!

Seems like there are some things that you can't even give away.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

BOLT wrote: »
    Dunno if anyone would like the following (realising Video tape is 'old hat')

Tape 1 : 1981 FA Cup Final (including full replay)

Tape 2 : Tottenham Hotspur's Greatest FA Cup Victories (1961 Semi V Burnley), (1961 FA Cup Final), 1991 Semi V Arsenal (Gazza), 1991 Final etc...etc....

If anyone wants them I'll post as long as you pay the postage!!

Seems like there are some things that you can't even give away.....

Have them already. Why are you giving them away, there always nice to watch with a few beers ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Have them already. Why are you giving them away, there always nice to watch with a few beers ;)

Just having a clear-out...

Now if I can only find a home for my FA Cup Final/Semi-Final Programmes dating from '61.....

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Well if you were "really" looking for a home for those programmes, we could definitely talk.........

Advertisement