Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime Manga artist wondering.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ChnGamer

Loving you work, more importantly you definitely have your own style.

Website is done great as well. Keep up the good work missy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 kittynippz

Thank you very much :) I shall keep up the work :D

<snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hi kittynippz

Direct advertising is not allowed on boards.ie - that is, linking to items you are selling or advertising your services. I know that your services are very much so of interest to the posters of this forum but unfortunately, if we start allowing advertising in one forum, someone else will argue that they too should be allowed in another forum and then it all just spirals out of control :P Rules are rules unfortunately.

You've already posted your site which is ok since this thread is relevant to this forum. What I would suggest would be to put a link to your website and your adverts.ie items in your signature. Just a nice subtle link, nothing too in your face. That will be accepted on this site and it's also a way to get your site known.

Ah! My apologies I was not aware that posting such links was not acceptable on Boards. I'm very much a new comer at these things so I apologise greatly. I shall remove this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

No worries, it's totally fine :) Just letting you know for future reference :)

I am a derp hahaha :D I remember reading that in the boards rules. it was a face palm moment indeed!

Advertisement