Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting rooms in Sligo

Options
  • 10-12-2009 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Are there any places in Sligo where you can rent rooms at a reasonable rate for the purpose of giving grinds or seminars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

good job you didnt post this in after hours you would get some advice :D

Down by the airport in Strandhill the enterpise centre used to have loads of space for rent. They had a fully loaded Computer room with about 15pcs also that could be rented for 50 an hour. Bear in mind that was 5 years ago when I was last there but worth checking out if its not to far.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Cool Running

I have used the meeting room in the Embassy before for a club AGM and it was excellent and a very reasonable price. Here is a link http://www.embassygrill.eu/index.php id say just give them a ring for rates etc
    Most of the hotels in Sligo offer seminar rooms aswell.
    IT Sligo aswell but I think its more expensive but it does offer loads of parking so that is a good point.

Advertisement