Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPAR ADS

Options
  • 10-12-2009 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Myself and boyfriend are having a disagreement over are the Birty and Louis Walsh x-factor and the likes TV ads for Spar, he thinks they are really annoying and just basically stupid, and my point is we are talking about it, so aren’t they working?? What do people think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I'm thinking:

1. How is this a consumer issue?
    2. It's Bertie...
    3. What a bad first post.
    4. Maybe you and your boyfriend should call it a day if having disagreements over Spar ads :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I think neither of you have a point, and it's stupid to pay those ads any more attention than it takes to turn off the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

memc wrote: »
    Myself and boyfriend are having a disagreement over are the Birty and Louis Walsh x-factor and the likes TV ads for Spar, he thinks they are really annoying and just basically stupid, and my point is we are talking about it, so aren’t they working?? What do people think?

do you work for Spar?!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

So by saying "I hate those ads" I am helping Spar? How? I'm not shopping there...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

I think you and your boyfriend should part ways, it's never going to work. This should be moved to PI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 memc

No, don't work for Spar. Don't know how to use this yet, sorry it is in the wrong place and about my spelling. I love the way you give me abuse and then put a smiley face at the end to make it all alright. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

You fool :)

Advertisement