Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did the Government take the right approach to get the economy back on track?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Well?

Did the Government take the right course to get back on track? 106 votes

Yes, they did the right thing.
    0% 0 votes
    I agree with some of what they did but not all.
    45% 48 votes
    No they've done the wrong thing.
    30% 32 votes
    I don't know/don't care
    24% 26 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Get rid of either the
    I agree with some of what they did but not all.
    OR
    Yes they did the right thing.

make it a yes/no/don't care poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

33% to all as it stands. Close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Where is the option for "they really haven't done anything at all, except the usual figure shifting"?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Where is the option for "they really haven't done anything at all, except the usual figure shifting"?

Anyone who believes that taking 4 billion out of an economy has no effect should have their voting rights rescinded for the sake of us all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

nesf wrote: »
    Anyone who believes that taking 4 billion out of an economy has no effect should have their voting rights rescinded for the sake of us all.

And anyone who believes that voting rights should be taken from people who are entitled to vote, shouldn't live in a democracy. I said that they shifted figures, but I'm well aware of the fact that a lot of the shifting was outwards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭Adey2002

And anyone who believes that voting rights should be taken from people who are entitled to vote, shouldn't live in a democracy. I said that they shifted figures, but I'm well aware of the fact that a lot of the shifting was outwards.

so by 'figure shifting outwards' you mean 'budgeting'? They haven't really done anything at all but 'budget'?

Advertisement