Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stubby killer wanted

Options
  • 10-12-2009 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

can anyone help im looking for a stubby killer does anyone know where i can get one this side of xmas as couple of shops not got them in yet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Um, piece of advice mate. Aim for a much nicer better gun than the stubby killer POS. Get a full size M4 if a M4 is what you want. Or be different and buy an AK :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Have you considered that maybe that is what the person asked for? As it is probably a present for someone from Silverfox:rolleyes:
    There's nothing wrong with the Stubby Killer's anyway, its just an M4 in a slightly different CQB format...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Ah yes forgot that... Well I have a personal hatred for the stubby killer- it is just far too pointless. And tactikewl. And god help me if I see someone using one with a boxmag :P. Then again... Whatever floats your boat I suppose

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Moved to Airsoft Questions

Any offers made/deals asked for will result in a move to adverts

Advertisement