Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atlantic Row 2009-2010;Any1 following it??

• 10-12-2009 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi! I am just after watching 'Through Hell & High Water';a dvd based on Ben Fogle & James Cracknell's Atlantic row in 2006;really enjoyed it!
    It is an unbelievable challenge.
    I am keen to follow the competitors in the current race from La Gomera(Canaries) to Antigua. I have found the website, but cannot seem to see any progress. Unless they havn't left the Canaries yet due to weather etc!!

Anyone else following the rowing race?
    as they only go 2/3 knots per hour, i suppose you would only check their positions every few days or so!

http://www.atlanticrowingrace09.com/progress/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 HWRower

Ye thats a great DVD. The atlantic rowing race this year has an irish interest also. Sean McGowan from Limerick in the boat Tess. He's doing it solo which is amazing stuff.

Advertisement