Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for Death Metal shirts

• 10-12-2009 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭

Am looking to buy a few shirts with just the band logos, stuff like Carcass, Benediction, Death, Unleashed, Entombed, Dismember etc Where's the best place (as in cheapest) to buy these online. I have a few I got of eBay before, but that was for rarer stuff

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

corpseclothing.com have a great selection of bands. Right now I'm wearing a Death T-Shirt I bought off there. Only thing is they're about €20.00 each. + Shipping.

Another one is Tshirtville.com They're cheaper but don't have as a good selection.

On CC they have:

Benedicition x1
    Carcass x7
    Death x17
    Unleashed x15
    Entombed x1

No Dismember t-shirts though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

would ya not get them t shirts cheaper in soundceller?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭steveone

do soundcellar do t shirts?
    is tommy still about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Souncellar never had a great shirt collection, except for local bands. I'll have a gawk at the other suggestions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I should point out its tshirtsville.com not tshirtville.com

They have in this moment t shirts - Ive never seen them anywher, unfortunately theyre only girls ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Max Power1 wrote: »
    I should point out its tshirtsville.com not tshirtville.com

They have in this moment t shirts - Ive never seen them anywher, unfortunately theyre only girls ones!

So it is, thanks for correcting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

I've gotten a few decent ones off eBay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

keep an eye on Play for the 2 for * offers.....
    wearing my new Cannibal Corpse - Evisceration Plague shirt today, got that and a Kiss shirt for €23..........they sometime have good stuff for very reasonable prices, picked up a few things from them, including Exodus - Bonded By Blood..............

there's plenty of places - only problem is that the shipping is pricey from a lot of the Euro distributors......actually the CC shirt I got from Play was a Plastichead one - so on their own site it's £13 add the £3 general shipping and £1 per item and it's already £17 (€18.80)....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

warlordclothing.com mostly stock grindcore merch but they have a good bit of death metal too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Just keep your eye on ebay.

I got a nice Nile Annihilation Of The Wicked hoodie 2 years ago for £10 and that was includign delivery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement