If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD quote reuest

Options
  • 10-12-2009 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

Hope this is picked up sooner rather than later, I'm looking for a small LCD for a bedroom, my mothers bedroom tv just packed up and she's lost without.Something around 19" 22" in size, seen a nice little sammy on the website but tried to ring and got no answer. Obviously hoping I can get this before christmas but still have to watch the price (already got her present before her old one packed up!). If any of the lads see this post it up and hopefully I can get it sorted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Kingaaa

I have the very nice 19PFL3404 and the 22PFL3404.

Both are HD Ready LCD TV's with 1x SCART, 1x HDMI and a set of component inputs

We sell the 19PFL3404 for €249.99 and the 22PFL3404 is normally €319.99 but you can take you 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount off both these prices
    reducing them to €224.99 for the 19" and €287.99 for the 22"

Both of these TV's are in stock and are on display if you'd like to see 'em in the flesh before you buy.

You'll score majoy brownie points with your ma if you present her one of these:)

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

I like the look of those Ash, I see it has a usb port, does it play divx from hard drives, flash drives etc...etc...?

What about the 19" samsung on the Richersounds.ie site for £169? how does it compare to the philips?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kingaaa wrote: »
    Hope this is picked up sooner rather than later, I'm looking for a small LCD for a bedroom, my mothers bedroom tv just packed up and she's lost without.Something around 19" 22" in size, seen a nice little sammy on the website but tried to ring and got no answer. Obviously hoping I can get this before christmas but still have to watch the price (already got her present before her old one packed up!). If any of the lads see this post it up and hopefully I can get it sorted.

Kingaaa,

Looking for Brownies from the Mum before Christmas??

No problem we have the LG 19LH2000 available at £179.95 / €189.99.

or we also have the excellent Philips 19PFL3404 available from stock that I can do at just €249.99 less your 10% Philips Shop Boardie discount that comes down to just €224.99.

In 22" we have the Samsung P2270 at £219.95 / €244.99 and again we have the Philips 22PFL3404 which should retail at €339.99 but which we can offer you at €259.99 including your Boardie discount.

Give me a shout if any of these interest you and again apologies for the delay in getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks lads. Dont think the LG would suit, dont think there is a scart input on it? Its looking like the philips unless you have any samsung SM933HD's left in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kingaaa wrote: »
    Thanks lads. Dont think the LG would suit, dont think there is a scart input on it? Its looking like the philips unless you have any samsung SM933HD's left in stock?

SM933 - ask & ye shall receive...

Drop me a line if you would like me to reserve one for you.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, I've sent you a p.m., get back to me as soon as you can, if I dont hear from you by lunchtime it will probably be tomorrow - the christmas party is tonight!

Hi John. Cancel the request for the lcd, the mother had me driven mad over the weekend so I had to get her one yesterday. Keep me penciled in for a big screen next year though!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.