Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$100K Profit for 2010

Options
  • 10-12-2009 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Dont know the standard of players here and I am relativley new to this forum but was wondering would there be interest in posting profit graphs in this thread for the first to reach $100k profit in 2010. I am will to give it a go. Wish me luck and I the same to all who can take the challenge. My roll build will start tomorrow and I will post regular updates, win or lose.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Only post graphs if you build your role from freeroles and then moving up through the levels. Most on here earn 100k a year without getting out of bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭thenutpeddler

image002.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 RunningMan1981

Whyno wrote: »
    Only post graphs if you build your role from freeroles and then moving up through the levels. Most on here earn 100k a year without getting out of bed

Sure, My plan is playing small/ micro $20nlh to start then to move up progressively to hopefully break 100k before year end 2010. I am a losing player to date so this will be a big challenge for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Set up a blog if you are serious about it, and people can follow you there. These threads pop up here all to regulary.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement