Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the jack conspiracy?

• 10-12-2009 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

what happened to jack hyland? cant find a mention on d'internet and phantoms site has been thoroughly purged of any mention, well bar a couple of links that lead to a 404.
    Kidnapped? evaporated? pinched by a big national station?
    Its great that Richie Ryan has a more visible(?) show but the silence over his predecessors whereabouts is unnerving. A bit stalinist or summat.
    answers on a postcard. always wanted to say that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hyland knew too much so had to be eliminated. 6 pigs, one hour and problem solved. Asked far too many questions.

Failing that, hes on Sunday from 3pm so tune in then.

Regards,

Simon
    simon@phantom.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭JackHyland

I'm safe and well. Working behind the scenes here at Phantom Towers. I've also a fridge full of Pork chops if you're interested?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Don't often be listening to the radio around that time so only noticing now that heavy traffic is gone. No offence to richie, but definitely preferred jack. Will miss the JT pisstake ads too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kfs

yeah, the ads were deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

JackHyland wrote: »
    I'm safe and well. Working behind the scenes here at Phantom Towers. I've also a fridge full of Pork chops if you're interested?:D
    First annual Phantom winter BBQ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Don't often be listening to the radio around that time so only noticing now that heavy traffic is gone. No offence to richie, but definitely preferred jack. Will miss the JT pisstake ads too :D

Second that!

Advertisement