Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo documentary

Options
  • 10-12-2009 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey,

I’m looking for people to interview for a college documentary. I want to represent tattoos in an artistic light, so I’m looking for anyone who has some really nicely done tattoos or artists who could talk about it for a few minutes on camera.

If anyone knows of someone who could help me out with that it would be great !

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Best bet is to go around and ask. Worst thing they can say is no.:)

Jason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 SickChick

Yeah thanks heyjay14, I will definitely go and ask around !

In the mean time if any of you would like to be in a documentary, not as an artist but just as someone who likes tattoos drop me a PM or a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

This is getting to be every week at this stage and very few of these documentaries are done well. Check out Stoney Knows Best and True Love (it's on youtube) if you think you can do it better then that go ahead, if not don't.

Sorry if you get asked about documentarys every week, but I stated what this was about in the title of the post so you didn’t have to click it. I am not someone who decided to make a circus out of tattoos or tattooed people. I have been doing documentarys for years and have plenty of tattoos myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I think the poster is more annoyed at the fact that we get asked to do something every few weeks. Most people would be willing to help I'd imagine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Tattoo documentary's are popping up everywhere it's not about making a circus of it, it's just been done to death.

Ok that’s fine if that’s your opinion but nobody has a gun to your head forcing you to watch it.

Filmmaking is an art form and everyone has their own style. So although there might be a good few tattoo documentarys out there already, I intend on doing mine in my own personal style.

I was just looking for anyone who is interested in taking part, not for your permission to make my own documentary. Thanks though.

Advertisement