Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTA Reciever setting for Diseq 1.0

• 10-12-2009 7:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭

I have installed a 80 cm dish and connected 28.2 LMb to a diseq 1.0 switch imput 2-B, and 19.2 Lmb to 1-A imputs on switch also i have setup fta reciver so LMb 1 is 19.2 and Lmb 2 is 28.2, when selecting between different channels from 28.2 and 19.2 should they display without the need to press the sat button on fta reciver which has a delay when selecting beween the two satellites? the reciever is new and has 1.0 diseq with 1-4 and also has diseq 1.2 settings along with LMb a-b and 22 kh tone, Not sure if i have set up reciever swich settings correctly, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

There's usually an option to have the receiver show all channels, if that's what you mean. It won't stop the short delay though if switching between channels on two different birds.

Advertisement