Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uploading problems

Options
  • 10-12-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭

hi all im having problems uploading a scaned document from my PC when i click on browse and upload it it takes about 5 mins then an upload error appears any ideas? file size is 6mb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

hi all im having problems uploading a scaned document from my PC when i click on browse and upload it it takes about 5 mins then an upload error appears any ideas? file size is 6mb

6 megabytes?! What is the document, an image? Sounds like you will need to reduce the size of it or host it elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Gordon wrote: »
    6 megabytes?! What is the document, an image? Sounds like you will need to reduce the size of it or host it elsewhere.

thanks for the reply Gordon its just a scanned doc no picture in it how do i reduce the size?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

thanks for the reply Gordon its just a scanned doc no picture in it how do i reduce the size?
    Make sure to save it in a compressed image format like jpeg/.jpg

Sounds like the scanned document is saved in bitmap format (.bmp)

Advertisement