Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Return Flights Dub to UK Thursday 17th

• 10-12-2009 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Very specific:pac:

Need your help, very urgent, seems quite expensive, need early morning departure and late evening arrival

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Anthony1

In the absence of any indication as to what price level you feel is expensive and no specific UK destination mentioned, here are a couple of destinations/prices from the Ryanair website @ 22.55:

Dublin to London Stansted
    Depart Dublin @ 6.25
    Depart Stanstead @ 21.45
    Total price incl taxes/charges € 84.06

Dublin to Leeds Bradford
    Depart Dublin @ 9.55
    Depart Leeds/Bradford @ 22.30
    Total price incl taxes/charges € 61.98

Dublin to Glasgow Prestwick
    Depart Dublin @ 7.45
    Depart Glasgow Prestwick @ 21.55
    Total price incl taxes/charges € 53.98

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Noodles5

Skyscanner.net will give all prices but ryanair you will have to check seperately... depends on airport you're flying into! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Oddly enough, I double booked a flight from Gatwick to Dublin on Thursday the 17th. The flight is at 21:55.

I was going to say that you could have the flight and change the name but I notice that the change of name fee is £100 sterling. ****ing insane!

Advertisement