Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calibration of test equipment

Options
  • 10-12-2009 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi,

Quick question, where do you get your test equipment calibrated and how often. Insulation tester, Multimeter and clamp on meter. Fluke 1507, Fluke 112 and Alphatek tek837.

Regards,
    Bull76.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

The meters for installation testing need to be calibrated yearly & the certs available for the RECI inspector when he does an annual check on your work. I ususally drop mine into the local wholesalers, you see calibration days advertised every so often ( usually cost around Euro 100.00 to have all 3 meters done )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Instrument Technology Limited

www.itl.ie

Dunboyne Business Park
    Dunboyne, Co. Meath
    01 801 3770

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Bull76

Got a quote of E440 to calibrate the three pieces of kit. Don't think I'll be going with them. Not at that price. The company is based in Glasnevin.
    A bit over the top I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭eoghan.geraghty

Butler Tech in Maynooth Business Campus

Advertisement