Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Buy Ukash?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Ukash

Does anyone know where I can buy Ukash vouchers in the Killiney/Dalkey/Dun Laoghaire area?

I checked their online store locator and I tried 4 of the places today and all either hadn't heard of it or didn't sell it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

The OP just said they tried 4 of the shops mentioned on the locator :D

Then they dont know they have it.

Its on my payzone terminal but I didnt even know it was there until someone asked for it.

UKASH must know this as they even include instructions for the customer to print out and hand to the staff to show them how to do it.

www.ukash.com/media/2300794/ukashcoupon.pdf

Try asking for the manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Then they dont know they have it.

Its on my payzone terminal but I didnt even know it was there until someone asked for it.

UKASH must know this as they even include instructions for the customer to print out and hand to the staff to show them how to do it.

www.ukash.com/media/2300794/ukashcoupon.pdf

Try asking for the manager.

I know its off topic slightly but you would have thought that UKASH would have sent out info to all retailers with the Payzone terminal telling them about it. Seems very odd they wouldn't. Bad business if you ask me.

I know its off topic slightly but you would have thought that UKASH would have sent out info to all retailers with the Payzone terminal telling them about it. Seems very odd they wouldn't. Bad business if you ask me.

Thats pretty much the way it is. I went down through the menus one day and found a load of stuff and I still dont know what they are.

I have found payzone slow in getting information out to us. Customer care is ok when I ring in, but they dont send out many updates about new products.

Saying that, do as I suggested earlier, go into one of the stores, explain to the manager, its on the machine, and ask him to do it. I am sure once they know, there shouldn't be a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Thanks guys for the help so far.

Can anyone here give me a definite answer of a place that sells though, ie...they have either bought from there before or seen someone buy it from there?

:)

Advertisement