Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Phone - Online

• 10-12-2009 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used te following website to purchase a phone and If so was all ok?
    http://www.fonezonline.com/

I want to buy an E75 for the vodafone network as vodafone cannot tell me if they will be releasing it on their network so I am tempted to buy it at €299 unlocked.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭jamesd

Bump - Anyone know of anywhere to buy unlocked phones either online to in the west/midlands?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their is some site suggestions in the sticky FAQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FonezOnline

jamesd wrote: »
    Has anyone used te following website to purchase a phone and If so was all ok?
    http://www.fonezonline.com/

I want to buy an E75 for the vodafone network as vodafone cannot tell me if they will be releasing it on their network so I am tempted to buy it at €299 unlocked.

if you really interested in the phone, contact me or my partner, our contact details are on the site. we can organise to sell you the phone by cash and pick up yourself. this way you will see the phone yourself and see that everything is legit.
    our phones are not chinese copies, they are all original.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

is it possible to unlock a Nokia N95. Previously with o2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FonezOnline

Howjoe1 wrote: »

sorry we only sell phones unlocked. we do not provide an unlocking service. but i do know that nokia n95 is a hard phone to unlock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

€20 in an unlocking shop. Or free from o2 if you have spent enough credit. Bill pay they will give it to you for free.

Davy wrote: »
    €20 in an unlocking shop. Or free from o2 if you have spent enough credit. Bill pay they will give it to you for free.

thanks for that. But I did leave o2 because of an crazy bill for browsing when overseas. I know all about roaming charges when abroad but they sold me the phone leaving me to believe that I was on a fixed charge for roaming. I contacted the complaints Dept as advised by the o2 customer service section but they didn't have the decency to reply and cut me off:mad:

don't think they are likely to unlock the phone

thanks for that. But I did leave o2 because of an crazy bill for browsing when overseas. I know all about roaming charges when abroad but they sold me the phone leaving me to believe that I was on a fixed charge for roaming. I contacted the complaints Dept as advised by the o2 customer service section but they didn't have the decency to reply and cut me off:mad:

don't think they are likely to unlock the phone

correction: a fixed charge for internet use.

Advertisement