Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo placement

• 10-12-2009 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

im getting a black/grey tatt in january between my breast and top of where my jeans will be on my side, about 8inches high x 4 inches wide i think

can anyone tell me about placement? whats it like there, pros cons?

im a girl, so am planning on having children eventually, will this ruin the tatt, or does it just look a little stretched or what

my other tatts are on my wrists and one on my ankle, so not sure about placement

any suggestions?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

i have a tattoo there too, and i'm also a girl!
    it's my newest one and i absolutly love it! i can't say anything about it stretching if i get pregnant/fat in the future as i'm gonna go ahead and guess that it will be different for everybody! but i would say get something that won't look absolutly horrendous or unfixable if it does stretch, mine is flowers and i talked to the tattoo artist beforehand about this and how if it did stretch in the future it could be fixed.
    What are you thinking of getting??

oh and the other thing, if your getting it right up to your armpit, it hurts like hell BUT it makes your ribs seem like a breeze in comparison :D

Advertisement