Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch repairer

Options
  • 10-12-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I have an omega watch which needs to be repaired, any good recommendations will help please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

google is wonderfull... this is the only irish service centre according to the omega website

You should try the boarsd watches and timepieces forum also:D

OMEGA Boutique
    The Luxury Hall, Brown Thomas
    88-95 Grafton Street
    Dublin 2
    T. 00 353 1 605 6611

Mon-Sun Mon - Wed & Fri 09:30-20:00, Thurs 09:30-21:00, Sat 09:00-19:00, Sun 11:00-19:00e-mail
    img-spacer.gifimg-spacer.gifimg-spacer.gifimg-spacer.gifDownload as PDF

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Leeside

I found Egans in Oliver Plunkett St very good for my seiko watch. I'm sure they'd repair Omega as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Leeside wrote: »
    I found Egans in Oliver Plunkett St very good for my seiko watch. I'm sure they'd repair Omega as well.

Do you mean keanes on oliver plunket street?.. they're an authorised dealer for seiko AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

why not ask the guy from the late late christmas show?

(Joke)

most jewellers in Cork will be able to direct you to someone who can repair it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭munstercork

tommmy1979 wrote: »
    google is wonderfull... this is the only irish service centre according to the omega website

You should try the boarsd watches and timepieces forum also:D

OMEGA Boutique
    The Luxury Hall, Brown Thomas
    88-95 Grafton Street
    Dublin 2
    T. 00 353 1 605 6611

Mon-Sun Mon - Wed & Fri 09:30-20:00, Thurs 09:30-21:00, Sat 09:00-19:00, Sun 11:00-19:00e-mail
    img-spacer.gifimg-spacer.gifimg-spacer.gifimg-spacer.gifDownload as PDF
    Sounds expensive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭munstercork

Leeside wrote: »
    I think Keanes send them away for repair and I would think put on a nice percentage for themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

I'd be a little careful of Keanes. Took a Breitling there for a service and clean last year and all was well. Took my Traser in for a simple battery change and ended up taking it back four times! Hopefully be getting it back tomorrow and fingers crossed! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

there was a very good guy , upstairs over kennys jewellers , or maybe the door next to kennys then upstairs , in oliver plunkett st . ( opp leonidas choc shop ).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Think he is still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Rebel6

Try John Joe from the Late Late toy show:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r44tsxKH-Eo

• Advertisement
Advertisement